Immediate opening for a qualified Surgical/ Wound Care Medical Sales Representative or Rep Group; generous commission based 1099 position with uncapped commission opportunities. Company sponsors samples, marketing materials, local conference, networking opportunities and provide leads for territory on regular bases.
Sales Opportunity Description:
Generating market share and market share growth within a specific geographic area. Surgical/ Wound Care Medical Sales Representative will make selling presentations to health care professionals, primarily in an office, clinical and hospital based setting within an assigned geography. Each representative is responsible for developing an understanding of medical terms, definitions, rules and regulations as well as opportunities unique to each geography. Representative will manage allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines. Participation in tradeshows and conferences is required. Representative must be able to travel, drive and fly. Report activities via CRM program
Experience & Qualifications:
*Minimum 1 year surgical and or wound care experience
* Minimum 1 year education or training in life sciences or chemistry, and medical terminology
* Sales Ability/Persuasiveness; use of appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to facilitate an acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, or product from targeted customers
* Be able to develop creative sales strategies to reach “hard to see” key customers
* Actively seek and display a thorough knowledge of products, key customers in territory, competitor products and product objectives.
* Must demonstrate ability to influence events to achieve goals.
* Experience developing and sustaining a customer base
* Professional appearance
* Must be a self-starter and able to follow up on leads
* Prior sales experiences in assigned territory a must
* Ability to travel domestically as necessary which may include overnight or weekend travel
* Work collectively and communicate in a timely fashion and in a clear verbal and written form with corporate staff, other representatives, potential customers, and customers.
*Ability to work in a changing environment while managing time, leads, and producing results
*Must have a valid driver’s license & auto insurance
*Ability to participate in local trade shows and conferences
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to sell medical products to hospitals, nursing facilities, wound clinics, and home healthcare agencies, podiatrist, etc.